As Python is soon becoming the defacto language for appplication development after data science, checkout this line up of tools and technology in full-stack development.
FastAPI + React + Celary
- FastAPI (Python 3.8)
- JWT authentication using OAuth2 "passwordflow" and PyJWT
- React (with Typescript)
- PostgreSQL for the database
- SqlAlchemy for ORM
- Celery for background tasks and Redis as a message broker
- Includes Flower for task monitoring
- Alembic for database migrations
- Pytest for backend tests
- Includes test database, transaction rollbacks after each test, and reusable Pytest fixtures.
- Prettier/ESLint (Airbnb style guide)
- Docker Compose for development
- Nginx as a reverse proxy to allow backend/frontend on the same port
- MaterialUI using recommended CSS-in-JS styling.
- react-admin for the admin dashboard
- Using the same token based authentication as FastAPI backend (JWT)
Checkout this FastAPI + React application template
Everything included to get going.